[clue-talk] ThinkPad For Trade

Bob Fejes bob at fejes.net
Sun Oct 8 11:18:42 MDT 2006

I have the below Lenovo IBM ThinkPad R51e I'd like to trade for a
desktop.  If interested, just hit me back with some details about what
you're willing to trade.  I bought this laptop in April for someone who
no longer works with me, and have used it for less than 100 hours.  The
only weird thing is that it has no finger trackpad, just IBM's famous
TrackPoint (http://www.almaden.ibm.com/cs/user/tp/tp.html), which many
people prefer once they've used it for a while.  I've never installed
Linux on it.

ThinkPad R51e 1844E9U

Intel Mobile Pentium M 740 1.73GHz
(2 MB L2 cache, 533 MHz front-side bus)
512MB DDR II SDRAM, PC2-4200
40GB 5400rpm HD
15in 1024x768 TFT display
ATI Radeon 200M
CDRW/DVD
802.11bg wireless
Modem
10/100 Ethernet - Broadcom NetXtreme Fast Ethernet
6c Li-Ion battery
AC Adapter
Embedded security chip
WinXP Pro
13.1" x 10.6" x 1.6"
6.6 lbs

--Bays & Expansion
Ultrabay enhanced
1 CardBus - type I/II
1 ExpressCard/54
2 memory - SO DIMM 200-pin

--External ports
2 USB ports
CRT port for external monitor
Parallel port
External stereo speakers or headphone
External microphone
RJ-11 and RJ-45 connectors

--PC Card
Conforms to the PC Card Standard 95
Can accommodate one Type II or one Type III PC card
Both the 16-bit Release 2.1 card standard and the 32-bit CardBus card
are supported.