[clue-talk] Open Source Alternatives

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Fri Sep 1 08:22:05 MDT 2006

On 8/31/06, Brian Gibson <bwg1974 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> bad query syntax on the web site's part---OR rather
> than AND.  Plus they don't support phrases.  If you
> search just for "Word" you'll get a more manageable
> list.  OSS is marked by a green icon.

Or you can click through on one of the items you'll see the
alternatives for it.  So, "Microsoft Word 2003" comes up as the first
result in the search, but clicking through on it brings me to
recommendations of OpenOffice.org, Abiword, and KWord.

Regards,
Greg
--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com