[clue-talk] Bletchley Fires up Da "Bombe"

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Fri Sep 8 07:22:23 MDT 2006

On 09-07 19:01, Jed S. Baer wrote:
> I think this is cool.
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/09/07/nbletchley07.xml
>
> "With a rumble that turned into a roar, a sound not heard at Bletchley
> Park for more than half a century, the machine that was at the heart of
> Britain's wartime code-breaking triumph began to work again."

That reminds me - has anyone been to the national crypologic museum (next to
NSA headquarters)? I saw a brief mention of it in a letter in 2600 and
thought it sounded interesting. I may be in DC area in the fall, and so gave
a thought about trying to swing by there. Is it worth it?

Cheers,

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com/
No matter how difficult the road, some will pull ahead. No matter how easy the
road, some will fall behind.
-old Irish proverb