[clue-talk] <OT> msn.com

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 9 19:29:44 MDT 2006

Hotmail does not offer automatic mail forwarding.
Hotmail derives it's revenues from advertising so it's
to their advantage to keep you around.  Also only
active accounts are maintained.  (I forgot to log in
within the 30-day window and lost all the saved email.
 Good thing there wasn't a whole lot.)

As a work-around, you can go to Mail Options->Message
Replies and set the reply-to address to the gmail
account so that any replies are automatically sent
there.

As another option you can download and install this
free tool to download messages and forward them on to
a different account.

http://www.e-eeasy.com/GetMail.aspx