[clue-talk] MSI 1036 internal wireless

dperkins at frii.com dperkins at frii.com
Mon Sep 25 13:16:32 MDT 2006

Sean, if you are considering the MSI 1036 laptop, I just installed MSI's
internal wireless card.  It works great.  I don't know about the Bluetooth
component.  I don't have any Bluetooth devices, so I didn't bother trying
it.

 I never could get Intel's to work... not sure why, but someone posted
that it only works with Intel chips.  Maybe the card is bad.  I don't
know.  If anyone wants to try it in their laptop, I'll give it to them,
but this is not a PCMCIA card.  The laptop must be opened up and you plug
it into a connector and connect the antenna wires.