[clue-talk] recommendation for a 64bit laptop

nick wilbanks nickishappy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 22:39:01 MDT 2007

I have an asus Z92T. It has an intel wireless card, which is the way
to go. I currently run Sabayon and everything works out of the box.
Fedora Core will probably take a little work to get wireless up, but
not too much with an intel card.

Just don't get something with a broadcom nic.

Fedora Core 6 is awesome. I've been using Fedora since Core 4 on my
desktop machine. General usability grows by leaps and bounds with each
release. Fedora 7 will be out next month, and I recommend giving it a
shot when it's out.

-Nick