[clue-talk] dilbert on open source

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Sat Aug 4 08:04:37 MDT 2007

On Fri, Aug 03, 2007 at 10:32:37PM -0600, Collins Richey wrote:

> Most of the Dilbert stuff is so lame these days, but then he comes up
> with a real zinger like this one, worthy of the old days before
> Dogbert and all that crap.

Dogbert has some of the best lines in the history of the strip! "Do you know
that book that came with your system? It's an enchanting tail of a Spanish
man named Manual. You should read it."

Or, even better:

Dogbert Tech Support
Caller:  *ring* I need...
Dogbert: Shut up. REBOOT!
Caller:  Hey, that worked..
Dogbert: Shut up. HANGUP!
Caller:  *click*
Dogbert: Hmmm... my call times are improving...

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
I have found little that is good about human beings.  In my experience
most of them are trash.