[clue-talk] Advanced Bash Scripting Guide

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Thu Aug 9 13:32:17 MDT 2007

On 08-09 11:03, Dennis J Perkins wrote:
> I don't know how many members do Bash scripting, but I just had Lulu
> make a book from the Advanced Bash Scripting Guide on the Linux
> Documentation Project.  At 742 pages, it was getting a bit too big to
> print from the computer. :)
>
> If anyone is interested, they can get the book from www.lulu.com in
> hardcover for $31.84 plus shipping.  I'm not making any money from this,
> so this price isn't bad.
>
> Lulu was an easy way to make a book.  It takes some time for beginners
> to go thru, simply to make sure you are making the best choice.

I did the same for the new Emacs manual not yet published in dead trees form
by FSF - hopefully they will, but you can get PDF, etc. from them. So I
uploaded that and made a "direct access" copy for myself. It's available for
others to buy via private link, though. Like Dennis, it's at no profit to
me. I just want a manual I can paw through, er, manually.

I got notification that my copy shipped, so I'll see what it looks like -
but if someone wants the link let me know. It can save you a few minutes of
set-up time, although I chose hardcover, so if you want to save a few bucks
you can set it up yourself with a softcover.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com/
Once conform, once do what others do because they do it, and a kind of
lethargy steals over all the finer senses of the soul.
-Montaigne
(contributed by Chris Johnston)