[clue-talk] Nokia N800

David Rudder david.rudder at reliableresponse.net
Mon Aug 13 10:20:22 MDT 2007

The N800 is wifi-only.  It doesn't use a cell signal.  So, there's no
need for a carrier or a contract, which is nice.  But, it also means I
can't surf while on the bus.  You can tie it to a bluetooth enabled
phone, but I don't have one.  Once my deal with the devil is done, I'll
switch to T-Mobile and pick up a sidekick which has BT access to it's
internet connection.  But, then, it has a very nice browser, so I'm not
sure the added value.