[clue-talk] What I like and don't like about the N800

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon Aug 13 16:36:41 MDT 2007

dennisjperkins at comcast.net wrote:
> I think there is a second article about it that was more useful.

Oh great.  I'm ranting about the article, and there's another article in
there behind the dumb one?  LOL!  (Sigh.)

Oops.  Oh well.  Thanks for the note.

Will read it Tuesday night.  Have to study tonight for something else...

(Memorizing emergency procedures checklists for the aircraft I'm flying
these days... I think those probably are more important than LJ in the
grand scheme of things, right at the moment!)...

Altho if I do buy one for myself, I might also add GPS.  It would be
handy in the Virgin Islands this November.

That sounds nice... the Virgin Islands part.

GPS...?  Nah... who cares where you are when you have a cold cocktail
and a sandy beach?

You'll find your way back to the hotel room just fine without the GPS,
I'm sure!  Even if you don't remember how you got there...  (GRIN)

Nate