[clue-talk] What I like and don't like about the N800

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Tue Aug 14 10:48:41 MDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-08-13 at 23:24 +0000, dennisjperkins at comcast.net wrote:
> It's a business trip.  Replace the customer's systems on St. Thomas
> and St. Croix.  Not much time to relax, altho both islands have (or
> had) a couple of excellent, gourment-style restaurants.

Man... I'm in the wrong line of work! Things are tough all over! :-)

--
Dan Poler, RHCE
Senior Consultant
E-Mail: dpoler at redhat.com
From: Dan Poler <dpoler at redhat.com>

My travel is to power plants, paper mills, steel mills or refineries.  This time the power plants happen to be in the Virgin Islands.

The last time I was there, we worked 10-hour days.  The restaurants were about the only things we had time to enjoy.  I remember heat, high humidity, and poor people.  And big, expensive homes owned by Al Gore and celebrities.