[clue-talk] What I like and don't like about the N800

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Tue Aug 14 18:25:08 MDT 2007

On 08-14 23:30, dennisjperkins at comcast.net wrote:

> > And I'm not listening to those of you who say there ARE nice parts of
> > New Jersey, somewhere.  That area is so bad, you can't get it out of
> > your head.  :-)
>
> Sure there are.  They're where the roads go into PA.   :)

Heh. Being from PA, I'd tend to agree, but I have to admit, even to people I
know from New Jersey that'd I rib about NJ, that there *are* nice parts of
Jersey. And there are some real hell-holes in PA, too. I lived in
Middletown, PA for some time, and I think that whole area qualifies as a
Superfund site... :)

After finally getting over my east coast elitism, I've come around to the
opinion that virtually every state has *something* to offer, at least for a
visit. After all, Colorado and all of the west was just something I thought
of as the part you had to fly over to get to California or Seattle, and now
I blanch at the idea of relocating to the east.

But...chances are that if work sends you somewhere, it will be far from the
interesting stuff, though. Or if you are sent somewhere, it will be too
short of a time-frame to see the fun stuff. :)

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com/
Help stamp out Mickey-Mouse computer interfaces -- Menus are for Restaurants!