[clue-talk] A Geeky Little Christmas (party)

Fri Dec 7 14:15:34 MST 2007

Originally, this event was planned by the Colorado Local (Ubuntu Linux) Community.  I am
extending the below invitation to CLUE, NetGamers, and LinuxFun.

David Willson's house will be open for geeks and their friends and family to celebrate
Christmas in on Friday, December 14th, at 7PM.  You may extend the invitation forward.
I will be doing so.

Please RSVP with the number in your party, and be sure to request the same of anyone you
extend the invitation to.

I have cats, and my home is offered under the terms of the GPL.  You are free to use,
study, modify, and redistribute, but there's no warranty.  That said, most folks seem to
find my home comfortable.

Side note:  I find it wonderful that our OS embodies the Christmas spirit.

My address is:
  4237 W Grand Ave
  Denver, CO 80123

My cell number is:
  720-333-5267

Plan to gather at 7PM'ish.  Bring whoever you like.  The door will be open.  Wireless is
available, the WPA2 key is the same as the SSID.  Wired network, large tables,
projector, and foosball downstairs (but no carpet :-(), food and drink upstairs.  Drink
responsibly.  See you then.  Happy Christmas and Merry Ubuntu!

David L. Willson
Trainer/Engineer/Consultant
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
(720) 333-LANS