[clue-talk] CompUSA Closing

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 17:45:36 MST 2007

On Dec 8, 2007 5:33 PM, Erik Zolan <erik at ezolan.com> wrote:
> CompUSA is a step above Best Buy.

I dunno, two years ago my monitor died, and I cruised over to Best Buy
just before closing on a Saturday night and left with a reasonably
priced Samsung flat panel that is as good as I could buy anywhere
else. My fridge also comes from Best Buy (with free delivery), and
it's chilling fine.

Granted, it's a big box store, but I've gotten nothing but quality
merchandise there.

--
Collins Richey