[clue-talk] iPhone Madness

Cody Betschart codybets at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 19:24:53 MDT 2007

On 7/2/07, Sean LeBlanc <seanleblanc at comcast.net> wrote:

> Can anyone explain to me why I should care about this phone? I have an
> ipod,
> but I just don't get why combining an ipod and a phone is a big deal?
>
> --
> Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
> http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com/
> There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
> -Benjamin Disraeli

First,  I must apologize for the fanboy attitude, but this is obviously not
an ipod + phone.  It is a revolutionary mobile computer that happens to be a
phone, again not an ipod  + phone.  On the other hand it does have numerous
flaws, it is locked down by Apple meaning no third party apps right now.
But, this device does have a very useable web browser for its size and
legitimately brings video to the ipod platform.  One of the big sidenotes is
nearly double the battery life compared to phones with similar, although not
nearly as fleshed out features.

--
Cody Betschart