[clue-talk] iPhone Madness

Kevin Cullis kevincu at viawest.net
Tue Jul 3 08:21:05 MDT 2007

Nate, you said it JUST right and I could not have said it better. BTW
folks, it's a consumer phone/PDA/iPod model, not a business model
phone/PDA/iPod. And based on Nate's comments below, 80% of the
consumers will want one eventually. It fits just right for my wife
and myself in the phone/PDA/iPod, enough capacity to do all three
without overburdening our needs.

Kevin