[clue-talk] iPhone Madness

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Wed Jul 4 09:44:07 MDT 2007

On 07-03 14:00, Nate Duehr wrote:

> I always get a kick out of techies who complain (not you, just in
> general) about Apple marketing and hype and then tell you they'd never
> drive anything but a [insert their favorite car/truck here].  Blindsided
> by the very "hype" they hate, and if pressed, they can always justify
> it.  We all can.  Human nature.

[Forgot to slip this part in the last message. ]

Yeah, it's called cognitive dissonance. I've read that people that buy HDTV
sets, yet HAD NO HD TUNER, built-in, or otherwise, would still do things
like insist that the picture is better.

Because, by jove, if you paid several thousand dollars for something, then
it's better. :)

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com/
It is better to live rich than to die rich.
-Samuel Johnson