[clue-talk] iPhone Madness

Grant Johnson grant at amadensor.com
Thu Jul 5 21:53:25 MDT 2007

Dave Price wrote:
> Grant,
>
> Thanks for the tip.
>
> Which model do you have? .... Which do you wish you had bought?
>
> aloha,
> dave

I currently have a Neuros (first gen) and it works nicely, and has great
sound quality, however, I have a Windows VMWare image with the only
purpose being to load that device.   The Cowons just look like an
external drive.  The Linux software for loading the Neuros stinks, and I
have not had the time to make my own yet.

I would like to get a D2, but I have not yet saved up the discretionary
income for that.