[clue-talk] Anyone ever felt like this guy?

Thu Jul 26 10:57:56 MDT 2007

Just one small vote on the other side of the issue.  I am the computer
guy.  I cannot imagine being anything other than the computer guy,
unless it's being my kids' Dad.  A day without showing someone something
new or exciting about their PC, or opening some eyes to the possibility
of a world where everyone owns their software just as much as they own
their hardware, is rare and a little less happy than the usual.

I love what I do.  I love resolving computer problems, especially for
people that appreciate my effort.  I love teaching what I know, and I
love getting others to teach what they know.  I love learning,
especially Linux, and I love creating clever solutions for difficult
problems.  After 12 years of getting paid to do advanced IT work, I am
having as much fun as I ever have, and I envy no one.

:-D

David Willson