[clue-talk] LOL... the flamefest begins... to LUG or not to LUG...

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Sun Jul 29 07:52:25 MDT 2007

On Sat, Jul 28, 2007 at 09:29:32PM -0600, Collins Richey wrote:

> > NCLUG is Ft Collins.   It is, however, a 120 mile round trip, which is a
> > little much for me on a weeknight.
>
> I agree. CLUE North is a 60+ mile round trip for me, and I can't even
> handle that.

Yeah, me too. Though I am seriously thinking of doing that when the weather
is nice. Our almost-four-year-old Colin is about to start school. Once he
does, my wife will be having every Monday and Wednesday off, which means I
could make CLUE North meetings.

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
"If elected mayor, my first act will be to kill the whole lot o'
ya, and BURN yer town to cinders!"

"the mic's on"

"I Know It's On!"
	--Groundskeeper Willie