[clue-talk] wha?

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Fri Jun 1 09:12:36 MDT 2007

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 08:58:22AM -0600, Matthew Poletiek wrote:
> Can someone please tell me the supposed very good reason why CLUE is
> sending me my password in plaintext 12 times a year?

Well, you were warned that that would happen when you signed up for the list.
From the subscription page:

"You may enter a privacy password below. This provides only mild security,
but should prevent others from messing with your subscription. Do not use a
valuable password as it will occasionally be emailed back to you in
cleartext."

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
"In all my travelling throughout the universe I have battled against
evil, against power-mad conspirators. I should have stayed here! The