[clue-talk] Anyone using Songbird?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Fri Jun 1 14:14:36 MDT 2007

Along similar lines, I am trying to set up a daap server.  mt-daap works great
for my music, but I want to set up a "server" for my wife's country and my kids
"kidz" music that won't interfere with my Rock/Metal.  mt-daap doesn't seem to
have the ability to run on different ports or different ip's and I can't find
anything similar.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thus spake Sean LeBlanc (seanleblanc at comcast.net):