[clue-talk] New Linux.com site

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier xonker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 10:21:38 MDT 2007

Hey all,

We're (finally) getting ready to launch a new Linux.com site, and if
anyone's interested in banging on it and giving some feedback, please
check http://beta.linux.com/ and let us know what you think.

Note that the new site will only allow comments by registered users --
so if you'd sign up for an account, that would help us test the new
single sign on feature with SourceForge.net. Note that if you already
have a SF.net account it should work with the new Linux.com as well.
If not, please let me know.

The site's not 100% yet, but we should be ready to launch very soon.
I'm curious to hear what people think. Thanks!
--
Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier
Editorial Director - Linux.com
xonker at gmail.com