[clue-talk] By programmers for programmers

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Wed Jun 20 20:26:39 MDT 2007

A friend and I have started a site for comparing different programming
languages.  I thought I'd ask and see if people on this list could give
any advice, if you think the site is slow, hard to use, or ... if you
think it's just a bad idea.  We were thinking about mostly focusing on
simple short pieces of code that people could easily compare, and it
would be a useful exchange for programmers, or a reference for
programmers new to a language.  But I think it also naturally lends
itself to some algorithmic how-to's also.

Anyway, I put the site up on a domain I own:  http://bitfreedom.net/

And feel free to contribute or correct anything that we made a mistake on ;)

Angelo