[clue-talk] national ID card

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Fri Jun 29 07:39:07 MDT 2007

From: "Richard Knechtel" <richard.knechtel at gmail.com>
> One of the amendments to the Imigration bill was that any state who didn't
> impliment RealId would in effect make their residents "non-citizens" of the
> U.S. Our politicians are selling is out! We need to vote every single one of
> the current sitting politicians in Washington OUT! And don't forget your
> local politicians if they support/supported RealId or even the Patriot Act.
> All of this stuff is Unconstitutional any NON of them have the balls to
> stand up to it. I don't know who they are affraid of.... Oh wait it's US!
> THe more of this kind of stuff they pass the more power THEY get and the
> less power/rights we have to fight back. The average American probably
> doesn't even know 10% of what is in our Constituation much less in our Bill
> of Rights. From what I'm seeing the average American is a sheep or a
> lemming, "just give me my Cable or Satlite T.V. and leave me alone." We as
> Americans have gotten plain LAZY and so has our government. "The U.S.
> Government - best Government money can buy!"

Hmm.  Anyone born in this country is an American citizen, even apparently the children of illegals.  The Civil War decided that states cannot secede from the Union.  The states would still consider their citizens to be citizens.  Yet the feds seek to disenfranchise large blocks of the population.  Oh, wait, the illegals will become the new citizens.