[clue-talk] national ID card

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Fri Jun 29 09:57:39 MDT 2007

On Fri, Jun 29, 2007 at 07:25:42AM -0500, Richard Knechtel wrote:

> One of the amendments to the Imigration bill was that any state who didn't
> impliment RealId would in effect make their residents "non-citizens" of the
> U.S. Our politicians are selling is out! We need to vote every single one of

Well, not all of them. Three Senators ( Baucus, Tester and Obama) were
actively fighting to remove the RealID provisions from the bill. Aside from
the fact that all three are Democrats, all three are staunch defenders of
individual's right to privacy. These are exactly the type of people that we
want in the Senate. And one of them would make a pretty damned good
president, too. :)

For more information:
http://libertycoalition.net/REALID-immigration
http://baucus.senate.gov/newsroom/details.cfm?id=277952&&

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
"you can't spell dishonorable without honorable"
   - Homer J. Simpson