[clue-talk] national ID card

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Sat Jun 30 12:04:21 MDT 2007

On 06-30 11:30, Collins Richey wrote:
> I'm definitely in the minority here. I've never seen a black
> helicopter, and, unless Hillary (sp?) is elected, my lifetime savings
> will be ok and I'll still have a job. I don't see any problem with
> having a valid identity card fo everyone.

That's the problem exactly. You have to imagine the most debased sort of
people will try to rise to the top, which is probably not too far off from
the mark when it comes to most politicians, and then think about what might
happen in a given system.

I think it was Madison who said the government is designed with enough
checks and balances so that it could be run by devils.  If Hillary is your
idea of someone that belongs to that group, consider what she might do with
such capabilities.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com/
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable,
must be the truth.
-Conan Doyle