[clue-talk] Re: [LinuxFun] RE: Happy Pi Day

Wed Mar 14 14:36:24 MDT 2007

Yet another Pi link:
http://cbs4denver.com/national/topstories_story_070210806.html
submitted by Shannon Mattson, the lovely and talented wife of our friend George.

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:51:46 -0600, David L. Willson wrote
> I just know that, like me, you have always wanted to hear a mature and
> feminine voice singing sweetly about the things ~you~ find exciting,
> like numbers, that you might find it particularly succulent to listen to
> her sing the first hundred or so digits of Pi...
>
> Wait no longer, dweeb!  If you're too geek, or too into Kate Bush, you
> might want to listen to this one in private...
>
> http://play.rhapsody.com/katebush/aerial/pi
>
> Oh, and she's wrong: http://stoney.sb.org/wordpress/?p=31
>
> (not that that matters...  :-))

David L. Willson