[clue-talk] Why FireFox?

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Thu Nov 1 04:50:17 MDT 2007

On 11/1/07, rex evans <rexfordevans at yahoo.com> wrote:
> FireFox does most things well but downloads take too
> long to initialize and finalize. During these
> times, the browser is hung,  like it is waiting
> on a specific IO and cannot process any other input.

If you open your download dialog (Tools > Downloads) I imagine that
you have hundreds of entries in it that you no longer care about.
Click the "clean up" button which will erase the history of your
downloads.  I do that every few months when I notice that I'm having
this problem and it fixes it for me.

Regards,
Greg

--