[clue-talk] Fair Tax

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 19:16:00 MDT 2007

On 10/2/07, Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com> wrote:

> http://feedthepig.org

OK, I qualify for 3-7,10. What about the rest of you?

As for 1, I don't use a pda.
As for 8, I' won't give up pipe tobacco.
As for 9, I don't really understand.

As for the overall site, I spend 0% of my income on debt - worked 15+
years to pay off the mortgage, own 3 used cars (avg. age 10 years). My
daughter has accumulated only $5k in student loans (that's why I'm not
rich, OTOH, I'm not likely to go bankrupt).

--
Collins Richey