[clue-talk] A fsck'ed up view on campaign reform

Richard Knechtel richard.knechtel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 11:37:24 MDT 2007

If you look back at how the founding fathers set up the government you will
see that the political system was -NEVER- designed to be a career like all
these bozo's are making it. It was originally designed so that a normal
person would leve their regualr job/business, do the term of service and
then go back to their civilian life again. But has become a corrupted
career. We need to vote every single one of the people in office OUT! and
not vote for people that have served say more than 2 term. We have term
limits for a president - no more than 2. I think that should be cut back to
one. And for sentors I say 1 since they serve 6 years. Representatives serve
2 years so I would say limit them to two terms. Then it would be very hard
for them to have such heavy handed and tight fisted controll. And darnit
enough of the two party system - it doesn't work!  We need to add thrid
parties.  I think if enough people studied our constitution and the
amendements and how the government was -originally- designed more people
would say "wait a fsck'ing minute here!".