[clue-talk] surveillance cameras

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Fri Sep 21 11:33:37 MDT 2007

There was an article yesterday saying that the surveillance cameras in England have not reduced crime.  No surprise there.

I'm guessing that the cameras are supposed to catch people running red lights.  Maybe they can identify the car, but can they identify the driver reliably?  It's one thing to be handed a ticket by an officer, but another to be identified by a camera.  Can it identify people who look very similar?  How about identical twins?

From: rex evans <rexfordevans at yahoo.com>