[clue-talk] surveillance cameras

Jed S. Baer cluemail-jsb at freedomsight.net
Mon Sep 24 19:02:02 MDT 2007

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:50:24 -0700 (PDT)
Brian Gibson wrote:

> You have to tell me where you shop.  Top-of-the-line
> HDTV for $1000?!?  Everywhere I've looked the cheapest
> high-contrast, 120Hz TV starts at $3K and that's for
> the "tiny" 40" one.

Akai 42" 1080p Full HD LCD TV with Digital Tuner, LCT42Z7TA
$1,098.00

Wal-Mart.

Okay, so it ain't the most ginormous ultra-surround with smell-o-vision
teevee.

But I think the government should provide one for me, seeing as how I
haven't gotten any handouts for over 20 years. And my >10 year-old
Toshiba 27" CRT will be obsoleted by the FCC-mandated cessation of
broadcast analog.

I promise to read the manual, and not put a piece of tape over the
surveillance camera.

jed