[clue-talk] How do CLUEbies vote?

Kevin Cullis kevincu at viawest.net
Sun Sep 30 20:49:10 MDT 2007

I'm more inclined to understand and believe this:

"Charting the End Times: A Visual Guide to Understanding Bible
Prophecy" (Tim LaHaye Prophecy Library)

http://www.amazon.com/Charting-End-Times-Understanding-Prophecy/dp/
0736901388/ref=sr_1_1/105-3124358-5185266?
ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1191205435&sr=8-1

Once you read this through and through you'll see why others had
difficulty with the book of Revelation in centuries past.

Kevin