[clue-talk] BerkeleyTIP, was Who's in charge of this group? - Inter group meeting BerkeleyTIP-Global August 2 Saturday

Fri Aug 1 15:05:23 MDT 2008

On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 13:10:40 -0600, Sean LeBlanc wrote
> On 08-01 12:28, Sean LeBlanc wrote:
> > On 08-01 08:43, David L. Willson wrote:
> > > John: You should also contact the Ubuntu groups, like CoLoCo, and BLUG, at least.
 There
> > > are about 10 other groups in CO, but I'm not sure how "alive" they are.
> >
> > I know DOSUG is fairly alive, and since a lot of the stuff they've given
> > presentations on have BSD-ish licenses (Apache), it seems relevant.
>
> Oh, and probably DJUG, too.

John did say to go ahead and send his invitation forward ourselves, rather than sending
the lead to him.  I'll do that with CoLoCo, but the other groups I know only by reputation.

I hope someone can help with the hosting...