[clue-talk] A "lifehacker" sort of question

Sun Aug 10 19:44:38 MDT 2008

arj -v does arbitrary volume-sizes, too.  arj kicks arse.

FWIW, Zimbra has a B-A-ootiful solution to just this sort of problem.  Public (and
semi-public) shared folders.  Just finished RMSEL's Zimbra build/migration, and I think
I'm in love.  :-}

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 12:36:31 -0600, jefb wrote