[clue-talk] DHCP Server and Package Install Date

Mon Aug 11 20:49:13 MDT 2008

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:05:38 -0600, Collins Richey wrote
> On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 6:52 PM, David L. Anselmi <anselmi at anselmi.us> wrote:
>
> > Sorry, I didn't mean that imapsync is junk.  The package that you're using
> > is junk.  That dependency is correct in Debian.  Here's a nickle, kid.  Get
> > yourself a better distro. :-)
> >

> That one's a keeper! Of course, those poor slobs who don't run Debian
> will wrinkle their noses.

But... don't I run Debian?  I thought that's we got Ubuntu by
Ubuntu=Debian.MakeCooler("Mark Shuttleworth");

The Ubuntu imapsync package am busted but the Debian am not?  That's hardly fair.

:-)