[clue-talk] McCain suggests raiding Colorado's water

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 18:02:31 MDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 11:46 AM, Richard Knechtel
<richard.knechtel at gmail.com> wrote:
> This shouldn't be any surprise. He is nothing more than a typical
> politician. He has to keep his "constiuants" in Arizona happy so if he loses
> his presidental bid he at least has a job to go back to in Arizona. He wants
> our votes so he can take away our water. Um... NO! How about we take AWAY
> his votes!
>
> Vote Ron Paul! Lets get back to the Consitution darn it!

Yes, this is a negative point re McCain.

OTOH, if you vote for the primary alternative you won't have any money
left to pay water bills anyway.

Sorry, but Ron Paul doesn't count, nor does the Libertarian candidate.
The only thing these guys can accomplish is to throw the race to
Obama. Can you say Ross Perot, my hometown boy?

--
Collins Richey