[clue-talk] McCain suggests raiding Colorado's water

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 06:57:34 MDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 5:42 AM, Richard Knechtel
<richard.knechtel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, Ross Perot is good at Pie and Bar graph charts that's all I had seen
> he was good with. I remember back when a third party candidate actually got
> to be in the debates. All Perot did was flash charts and graphs, he wasn't
> saying anything we didn't already know - just like all the other candidates.
> None of them offered solutions...

Certainly, but his graphs and pie charts drew enough votes to elect
Clinton. My point is that any 3rd party candidate can only skew the
election results in favor of one of the major candidates. You could
say that Ralph Nader elected George Bush.

--
Collins Richey