[clue-talk] McCain suggests raiding Colorado's water

Tue Aug 19 12:26:16 MDT 2008

I refuse to answer a top-post that follows a bottom-post, or vice-versa, but if I didn't
refuse, I'd agree with Angelo and Richard.  A third candidate is a third candidate.
Saying that a third candidate is a spoiler... Well, isn't that a little like saying that
Linux is a spoiler?  If the spoiler happens to be the best choice, then maybe spoilage
is the best thing that can happen.  On the other hand, if the spoiler garners attention
because of major defects in the top two choices, then it is certainly necessary to show
support for the spoiler in order to protest those defects.  And last, MY vote is MY
vote, and only one man can win that.  I won't give MY vote to an unworthy candidate.
Which is all to put new words on already expressed ideas, and to show the similarity to
Linux, and to say, in short: Aye!  Aye-mf'ing-AYE!  Go Ron Paul!  :-)

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:27:22 -0500, Richard Knechtel wrote