[clue-talk] Go carts on Denver streets

grant at amadensor.com grant at amadensor.com
Wed Aug 20 12:55:29 MDT 2008

Quoting "Greg Knaddison - GVS" <Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com>:

> Article is here, fwiw:
>
> http://www.thedenverdailynews.com/article.php?aID=1573

I would say this is pretty good, except that I would up it to roads
that have a limit of 40.   This way it opens some cross town routes.
There are some places you just can't really get to in the Denver area
without hitting a 40 MPH road.

As long as the carts can do 30, and the limit is 40, all should be
well.  Now, for the carts that will only do 25 or less, they should be
restricted to the slower limit roads.

The Wyoming rule says that vehicles designed for 25 or less need to
have an orange slow vehicle triangle on them.   If you do this, and
restrict them from the 40 MPH zones, I think it could be a good
solution.