[clue-talk] Getting involved...

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 17:29:43 MDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 5:01 PM, bert beaudin <bert at spininart.com> wrote:
> Please keep this kind of information off the list. This thought this was a
> linux list?
>
> Thanks,
> Bert

As Jed has already noted, clue-talk is designed to let Cluebies post
information on almost any topic. Obviously a few topics (violent
overthrow of the government, putdowns of racial groups, etc.) would
not be welcome, but anything else is fair game. We may not agree with
David (some of us certainly do), but he has every right to state his
opinion.

Your input on linux topics is welcome on clue-tech, but we will not
honor your request to restrict clue-talk to linux-only topics.

--
Collins Richey