[clue-talk] I'd like opinions on VM software

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 20:06:40 MST 2008

I'm finally getting a dual-core machine and I'd like some end-user opinions regarding VirtualBox, VMWare, Parallels, etc. where Linux is both host and guest OS.  I'm particularly interested in speed and ease of configuration, especially when it comes to using a separate partition as a VM.  I'll be conducting my own research, but it doesn't hurt to get a headstart from those who've already done some trailblazing.

Brian