[clue-talk] New Grad questions

Shane Hansen s.h at aggiemail.usu.edu
Sat Feb 23 19:22:10 MST 2008

Hello,
My name is Shane, and I am looking at moving in to the
Denver area in the next couple months (from Utah). I will have just
completed a
CS/Math B.S. degree, and have 5 years work experience in web development,
gui programming and scientific programming under my belt. I wanted
to ask you guys (and/or girls) if you knew of some good companies
to start my search with. I am looking for companies developing Linux/unix
and open source software. I assume most of you work at companies like
this.
Thanks for your help
--Shane
p.s. I figured I wouldn't spam you all with my resume, but
I would be happy to send out copies to anyone who's interested.