[clue-talk] meeting topics

David Rudder david.rudder at reliableresponse.net
Mon Feb 25 22:52:34 MST 2008

Would anyone be interested in hearing about REST?  I could give a talk
on using RESTful web services from the command-line and in scripts.
It's not linux specific, but might be interested to linux admins.  Send
syslog to twitter, or start Amazon EC2 instances using the "service"
command.  Use 30 Boxes to schedule cron jobs.  Once you know the basics
of REST, anyone who can use all the unix utils, sed, awk, grep, sh,
etc.  should be able to do some pretty cool things.

-Dave