[clue-talk] meeting topics

David Rudder david.rudder at reliableresponse.net
Fri Feb 29 13:14:49 MST 2008

Hey, I've got another good idea for a talk.  Y'all probably know that I
started my own software company and have been selling an emergency
response tool.  I'm not the salesman that I should be, so I've been
augmenting my income by doing contracting programming.   A lot of the
details of the business are the same with contract network admin work.
Would anyone care to have me talk about topics like:
*) Forms and Filings
*) Finding client
*) Who's full of crap and who should you pay attention to?
*) Marketing yourself?

I have a lot of insight that most business mentors don't.  Like, the
fact that most business mentors are full of crap :)

-Dave