[clue-talk] A whole buncha candidates videos

David Rudder david.rudder at reliableresponse.net
Wed Jan 9 16:45:33 MST 2008

The Dems sent me an email advertising their site FlipperTV
(www.democrats.org/FlipperTV).  The concept is basically this.  They
send people with camcorders to all the Republican events, hoping to
catch some off statement.  Remember George Allen's "Macaca" incident
that cost him his office?  They want another one of those.  Nasty
politics, but there's an upside.  It's actually a lot of really good
video of the campaign stops.  I'm watching McCain making a speech from
what looks like the middle of a crowd of people, with no setting at
all.  Just a crowd with a bald guy in the middle.  We usually only see
the major addresses, so this is a nice way to see what New Hampshire
voters have seen.

Direct Link:
http://www.democrats.org/page/content/FlipperTV/McCain/

-Dave

P.S.  Turns out Huckabee's mom used to crap outside.  I never would have
thought to ask.