[clue-talk] Fw: iPhone 3G is coming July 11. Watch the guided tour.

Tue Jul 1 12:04:17 MDT 2008

Again, we need this kind of video for Ubuntu, Linux, Linux-based gadgets, and other
major products of our ecosystem, like OpenOffice, Eclipse, Evolution, etc...  Who here
wants an opportunity to showcase their video production talents?  Or, do you know
someone?  It would be better for us to make the videos, even if we can't find all
open-source software to make them with, than not to make them at all.  We need these.
Or so say I.

From: Apple <News at insideapple.apple.com>
To: dlwillson at thegeek.nu
Sent: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:53:54 -0600
Subject: iPhone 3G is coming July 11. Watch the guided tour.

iPhone 3G
Get up to speed. Watch the guided tour.

Watch now
http://insideapple.apple.com/redir/cbx-cgi.do?v=2&a=15e0koAa%2FcnO8D012YJ7cr8P5U8Zv0DnTJ35lf13tp5QHgCCYC2LF%2FrvQsWYcUFJmE9GdPThekRRvHHo%2FMejOqeHpGuT%2FjPNYUcP6Q%2FR1s3m1ctxEtyVvXDpeUBsjSKF

Introducing iPhone 3G. With fast 3G technology, built-in GPS, support for Microsoft
Exchange ActiveSync, and the new App Store.

Google, the Google logo, and Google Maps are trademarks of Google Inc. Tele Atlas(r) Map
data (c) 2008. All rights reserved.

Some applications are not available in all areas. Some products or promotions are not
available outside the U.S. Product specifications are subject to change.

Copyright (c) 2008 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, MS 303-3DM Cupertino, CA 95014.

All Rights Reserved:
http://www.apple.com/legal/default.html

Keep Informed:
http://www.apple.com/enews/subscribe/

Privacy Policy:
http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/

My Info:
https://myinfo.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MyInfo

If you prefer not to receive commercial email from Apple, or if you've changed your
email address, please click here:
http://insideapple.apple.com/updateacct/cbx-cgi.do?v=2&a=6FSydBZC3%2BJQULdZesSMVJWDOoEnxgOyKOmG56UI6hNf%2F4viG4PlyKBQYj8E5%2BY1nGb%2BW77y%2Fxv4XMg227Tn7Z5IK%2FYFNINs88GztglzGL%2F3yS1tdJttlg4XVsgk4yro5tzPQpAKPnNYg7hNdE6c5Q%3D%3D

-- David