[clue-talk] Heller

Tue Jul 1 21:41:38 MDT 2008

I find myself in the unusual (for me) position of agreeing completely with Collins.  :-)
 Except for #1.  I own a gun, I just don't have any ammunition.  Does anyone have spare
16 gauge shotgun shells they'll trade for some system administration?  I'd like to see
owning a "family gun", handling it responsibly, and teaching the kids to do the same,
become "how things are done", like locking up the house or the car.