[clue-talk] Zimbra - Demo for 15 attendees

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Thu Jul 17 17:35:10 MDT 2008

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:53:41 -0600
David L. Willson wrote:

> I think we need to bring North and South back together for this one.  I
> don't want to lean on him for two presentations on different days,
> because he could be flying out from California to do this demo.  I also
> think we should invite BLUG.  Is there a CSLUG?

No doubt there are folks here who are also on the BLUG lists. One of them
can X-post it there. There used to be a Pikes Peak LUG, IIRC.

As far as combining North/South for that month, try getting in touch with
Zach Giezen. If you don't have his e-mail handy, use the CLUE contact
form.

http://cluedenver.org/contactform.php?to=north